Here are Pics of green and orange pics of Yellowstone. Water going over a rock with green Algea. Water going over a rock with... orange stuff growing on it. Green, Blue, and orange. Water going over a rock with Orange Alge on it. A pit with steam coming out of it from the geyser. A........ I actually don't know what this is. A pool of green water. A Geyser that is bubbling.
Wow Alice! Look at the photos you are taking now! You really do well with the camera. I'm so glad that Hamma and Oompa got you one for Christmas. I was 7 years old when I started taking pictures. My dad got me my first one and I was so happy. I used to take lots of pictures of my sister, Sandy. She always turned her head sideways and smiled funny. Love you lots, Alice! Love, Oma
ReplyDeletethanos for writing me.there are lots of flowers.
ReplyDeleteTaking pictures looks like fun, Alice.
ReplyDelete