The Retold Story Of The Hog

     On the 8th Blog down from here on the blog My trip I shared you guys a story about a Hog. It went Like this:  "one day a hog thought that he would go fishing. he thought where would he go? he asked his mom. she said go on top of the dock and there you will see some fish." The End. That was the story I told when I was six years old. Now I am ten years old, and I thought of making a retold story of it. So here it is: πŸ—On the wonderful earth in the deep forests of Surnaime under a broken tree in a little burrow, a little Hog awoke to the chirp of a baby bluebird learning how to fly. πŸ—He snorted in delight that it was morning. πŸ—"Snooort snort snooooooooooort snooo snsn snort." Snorted his mother from the kitchen. Yay! He thought. I get to go fishing because we don't have any food left!!!πŸ— he Ran up the tunnel and into the kitchen where his mother was.πŸ— She fed him some grubs and roots. πŸ—Then his mother told him where to find some good fish "snoooooooooort snort s snort sont snooooooooort snooorrrtt snorttr. snort snorrrrrrt? πŸ—Which meant "you should go fishing at the dock above us. There is a lot of fish there.🐟 Just follow the ferns." So he stepped outside and
he followed the ferns and he followed the smell of fish to all the way singing: follow the green leaf ferns follow follow follow follow follow the green leafed ferns. For you know that was his favorite movie. Soon he got there and gazed back at the beautiful shrubs and bushes. So he set everything up                                                     under the great redwood tree. The End

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Orange and Green Geysers

Pics of June lake and Yellowstone.