Here are Pics of green and orange pics of Yellowstone. Water going over a rock with green Algea. Water going over a rock with... orange stuff growing on it. Green, Blue, and orange. Water going over a rock with Orange Alge on it. A pit with steam coming out of it from the geyser. A........ I actually don't know what this is. A pool of green water. A Geyser that is bubbling.
A little duck that was a foot away.π¦ June Lake Doesn't that look like a perfect fairy beach? Two little ducks a few feet away from us.π¦π¦ The first geyser that we saw. A little stream that I had to take a photo of. A pool reflecting trees.π²π² A steaming Geyser. A little pond with a cave entrance. A sunset at yellowstone.
On the 8th Blog down from here on the blog My trip I shared you guys a story about a Hog. It went Like this: "one day a hog thought that he would go fishing. he thought where would he go? he asked his mom. she said go on top of the dock and there you will see some fish." The End. That was the story I told when I was six years old. Now I am ten years old, and I thought of making a retold story of it. So here it is: πOn the wonderful earth in the deep forests of Surnaime under a broken tree in a little burrow, a little Hog awoke to the chirp of a baby bluebird learning how to fly. πHe snorted in delight that it was morning. π"Snooort snort snooooooooooort snooo snsn snort." Snorted his mother from the kitchen. Yay! He thought. I get to go fishing because we don't have any food left!!!π he Ran up the tunnel and into the kitchen where his mother was.π She fed him some grubs and roots. πThen his mother told him where to find some ...
It sure wasn't that cold when I came to visit, huh? I wonder if the chickens get cold? Love, Oma
ReplyDeleteDear oma,how are you doing? Maybe the chickens get cold.
ReplyDeleteDear Alice, I am just fine! Warmer than the chickens, that is for SURE! :+}
Delete