Should I, Or Should I Not?

                                                 Should I, Or Should I Not?
This Is a quick poem I wrote. Whats your favorite kind of popsicle? Please Tell me in the comments                                                                    Box below.                                                                                 




                                                        Should I?
                                                    Or should I not?
                                         It's just sitting there on a plate
                                                No one is touching it
                                          No one is watching That thing
                                                     No one dares
                                     It's just sitting there perfect and sweet!
                                           My heart is running, on the beat
                                                         Should I?
                                                    Or should I not?
                                                   No one will know!
                                               I'll be as quick as a flash!
                                                  And I won't Crash!
                                                        Hopefully
                                                   What Am I saying?!
                                                      What will I do!
                                                   

                                                          Should I?
                                                     Or should I not?
                                                   Too Late, I Ate The
                                                    last Popsicle that i
                                                      Was supposed
                                                        To give as a
                                                            Present
                                                       
                                                       

Comments

  1. I LOVE it, Alice! I could just see it - cold but slowly melting on a plate, waiting for someone to grab it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And my favorite popsicle is an orange cream - the vanilla ice cream in the center, covered with an orange coating. YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that they make an ice cream that tastes the very same? I should get some the next time you come over!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment